Saturday 31 October 2015

I am not here to whine. Part 2.

When something breaks, you mend it. When something breaks YOU, you have to become a self-mender.

After all the Egyptian plagues I experienced, I found myself back at home, barely alive (actually regretting I was alive at all) and not even wanting to look like myself anymore, not to mention still BEING myself.

I also have always repeated that no matter what happens, it is better to force yourself to keep going - or if not going, then at least standing up - that to allow yourself to sit down and whine, because You just CANNOT anymore. It turns out it requires far more energy and hard work to get back on your feet and start again, then it was actually required to remain standing...
Girls.* It's been almost two months an I am still in pieces. I cry every day. Every. Single. Day. But I just can't let myself sit here, in the middle of nowhere, even for a minute longer. I will not root here. I can't root here, or I will waste the best years of my life.
I have to move on, or crawl on, but moving forward anyway.

And so I decided to record the whole process.

Why?

Because I think there are hundreds of you in the same situation. It doesn't matter if you have just  broken up with someone, gotten fired or you 've lost something very dear to you. There are plenty of people having to start... well, from the beginning, and what makes things worse, being in a pathetic mental state. There are plenty of you who think they are the loneliest and the most unhappy people in the world. No doubt you are, but you are certainly not alone.

I want to to it for all the (currently) doomed souls out there, but not only. I am also doing this for myself. To see that I CAN.

I don't have a secret receipe for happiness to share with you. I am sorry. I am just as lost as you are.

What I am trying to do is to prove myself and you, that it is possible to move forward, to suck every, even the tiniest opportunity out of the current situation and make use of it. To grow and develop. To change. To rise from the dead, hopefully being better and wiser than before.

I actually created this blog as a place full of support and motivation. Let's shake hands, guys.

Now, what you will NOT find here is:

- my public vivisection or exhibitionism. This is clearly not the point. Sharing personal experiences is OK, but only with specific purpose.
- psychological advice/group therapy. I can share some advice with you, but it will be personal anyway, for I am not a professional and this cannot serve as therapy...
- depressive posts about how life sucks. Being honest is another thing, for no one is unbreakable. But girls. I am not here to whine.

You WILL find here:

- some girl power
- some motivational stuff
- hopefully - some self acceptance
- some strictly girl stuff that is well known as a remedy for mood improvement ;)
- LIFE and introspection. Because sometimes it will be necessary, to see how the healing process is going.

You can also read the "About me" page to get my idea better...

Let's start growing, girls.

* Yes, I said "Girls". Of course if you are a guy you can also read everything I post and find something universal there, but as I am a woman, it's far easier for me to unite with other women, and focus on, well, girl point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment