Monday 26 October 2015

I am not here to whine. Part 1 - Here is the thing...

Hello  everyone.

Welcome to my blog. A brand new one.
There is a reason for starting a new blog when I had quite a nice previous one.
There is a reason for starting anew life when I had quite a nice previous one.

Here is the thing...
Let's start in September 2014, with an unpleasant cardiolgical procedure I had to undergo to get rid of my arythmia, which generally means I had to have some areas of my heart burnt out with a hot electrode. Yumm. This was only a beginning of a serie of unfortunate events, which ended up with a disaster.
In February I found my first 'real' job and moved out to my boyfriend's. He had asked me for it a few times before, and that was the best moment. I got a job, which technically sucked in terms of salary and general conditions, but at least I HAD SOMETHING, I felt I was doing something (especially because I was working in my field of interest - I studied infant psychology, and here I was, working with children suffering from autism...), and  at least I felt I was not entirely depending on my parents. I moved because I had found a job, and I found a job to be able to move. It generally happened simultaneously. 
But because of having started to "really" work, and because of organizing a new life in a completely new place, I had more and more delays when it comes to my thesis. 
And I got kicked out of the Uni.

Great.

But who cared, when I was heading towards my beautiful dream of living on my own, hah, not on my own, but even better - I was starting an "adult" life with the love of my life. The thesis could wait.

Meanwhile I had another surgery, this time they fixed my sinuses and septum. A week without breathing, a week of bleeding, a month of sore nose because of the broken septum. 

And then something weird started to happen to my body. My doctor said it was probably a side effect of tons of medications I had to take after the septum surgery - and she was right - but anyways she made me have my blood tested. And then we found out I had an autoimmunological disease, in full swing. And I will have it for the rest of my life. Which means I have to take some bloody pills every day, and I will be taking them, aaargh, forever, until my freaking dying day.

Great.

Then I got really angry at my job's conditions and a slave salary and I started looking for another one.
I found it.
When they invited me to the job interview, it turned out the company was 6 minutes by car (or 9 by bike) away from our home. It could not have been better. I thought we would have so much time for ourselves, at last I didn't have to waste half a day commuting.
On Sepember 1st I started a new job.
My happiness lasted two weeks.

In mid-September the love of my life told me, in the most humiliating conditions possible, that there was no future for us, because - not going too much into details- he does not want to take any real responsibility, which he knew I would start expecting at some point. And everything was over.

My whole life I was trying to build so carefully, all my sacrifice and my whole idea of the future got blown up in less than a minute. 

I came back to my starting point - my family home- in about 4 hours, with all the things I'd been moving slowly to my new home for half a year.

And here I am.

Emotionally ruined by a man I was certain I was going to marry. And - in the end - without him.
Kicked out of the University, with my graduation embarassingly delayed.
With a job at the far side of the world (my home and my boyfriend's house are at two different ends of Warsaw. Literally.) and a psycho boss (he turned out to be a complete asshole without respect for anyone). I have to wake up at 5.30 a.m every day to get there, and I spend half a day trying to get back home. From a job that could be just 6 minutes away from where I lived.
Not having a bloody idea where I am going to work or live in the near future, because of course I have to change the job, and move out from home, because I don't want to live with my parents until I grow old. 

And here comes the blog.
I will explain its existence to you in Part 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment